[开张大吉]

home page stats

2013-11-07

Uni life?

Hie! I'm back after so long..HAHAHA!
Okay I quite busy this few months actually..really..not excuse!! hahaha..
I'm now not a secondary student anymore ( just sad, time flies to fast, going to old ad zzz ) lol....
am studying in uni now..second semester of the 1 year foundation course :D *its really not easy!! :(

ok..
about my uni life..ermm..not bad still ok..but this town is just ermm abit lah a lil bit boring..
HAHAHAHA!
since its quite near my hometown so i could go back once a week or maybe 2 weeks just go back one time.. *because of the shittie test and assignment etc zzz..im studying in a uni they called university tak ada rehat so no choice..
btw driving is tiring..VERY VERY...and the petrol price rises..........


my sem 1 is FUNNY!
sometimes I'll miss my frens tat i met in sem 1..they are really nice friendly and funny haha!
sem 1 no stress since i still dunnoe wat is midterm test assignment presentation all the shyts..
so i pass it with a relax mood lol... *except the period during final lah!
get a satisfied result in sem 1..but hope can do better in sem 2 ^_^

sem 2 ermm...
now is week 7 of sem 2.. 5 more weeks to end this sem..i have no special feeling..
this sem quite rush because the teaching week is shorter than sem 1..
mid term test was started last week and the 4th paper was just finished today!! woohooo woots woots haha zzz...
but after midterm..next week onward start presentation and have to submit the assignment ad..
so tired to study..hahaha...but its good for my future so i'll accepet it lol...

i dont know wat to type ad haha..
this post is just for update..if not my blog seems like very pity..nobody care of it haha...
ok lah...
time to sleep..
and yay! tomorrow is Friday but i still have class :/

goodnight my loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment