[开张大吉]

home page stats

2013-11-09

Weekend.

hello..haha its almost 3.00am. and i'm still awake and blogging! should i say erm very good morning to you all? lol haha..
k since tomorrow is Sunday so i'll be staying late tonight! woots woots lol..
but actually i used to sleep late everyday so...hahahaha zzz..sunday is just an excuse :pp
an insomnia night :/ ewww dunnoe why...maybe homesick?
i'm having serious homesick this weekend!! i miss my mom so muchie :(

ermm my mom..for me she is just like a superwoman. 
she has the ability like she can do everything good to the max ok its best..haha..
she is strong enough..i wish i could learn from her..
hahaha...

im glad and grate tat i have borned in a such good family.
all i can say is Thanks God! :) hellelujah!
thanks God for always being there for me.
thanks God for always listening to my prayer.
thanks God for always answering my prayer.
thanks God for giving me the precious things in my life - my family! :)

daddy mommy never give me stress on study, they just want me to stay healthy.
they never want me to learn anything tat i dun like, but they said the most important thing i must learn to do is - appreciate! :)
they never ask me to do housework everyday, but they asked me remember to pray everyday.
:)
since i was small, they started to plan and give the best for me.
until now, never change!
and im really appreciate. i love them really much! <3 div="">

okay i know those is very old school but i wrote it sincerely.hahaha...

*ermm i have another important thing to mention:
I was deleted my wechat app accidently just now!! shoo sad *sob sob*!!!!! D:
ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i lost all the previous msg :( 
I DO CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
k nevermind maybe tis is fate? zzz...i accepted!

erm..something to tell you..
dun worry im doing quite good this few weeks :) 
and i'll update my latest status here.
#IMYMRP ♥

goodnight loves! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment